Monday, October 17, 2011

Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

We have had a fantastic weekend with family. I feel so lucky that my folks were able to come up for the entire weekend. We explored Stoney Ridge Farm today and wow, was it packed full of families! I haven't seen that many families in one place ever! Of course, once we visit Disneyland, that statement will probably change.

Oct 2011

Jamisen has never seen farm animals before. In fact, besides a few adorable niece and nephew dogs, he's never seen ANY animals before. He seemed interested. He was wide awake and alert the entire time.

Oct 2011

We dressed him up for the occasion in his Farm Cow outfit. He was such a good sport. You can't see us, but both Mommy and Daddy are right out of the photo frame ready to catch any toppling babies.

Oct 2011

And of course, we picked our own family pumpkin from the awesome pumpkin patch. We were SO proud of our Pumpkin!

Oct 2011

Sunday, I left the family (sob) for a Mastermind Business Meeting to work on goals for 2012. Since becoming a parent, my measure of 'success' has changed so this will be an interesting and challenging day as I work to define what I want for myself, my business and my family life next year. I know that next year, 2012, is going to be a year of 'Building' for our family - saving money, starting on baby number two and generally, building for the future we want.

Oct 2011

No comments: