Sunday, February 13, 2011

And the Collection Is Complete

picnikfile_NlRvaT
The mobile baby will stare at for hours!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Renoud for getting us the final piece of our little Kids Line Baby Room Theme - the adorable mobile! We can't wait to put it up.

I had a really fun day - I went a friend's baby shower. She's having a little girl. Watching her unwrap presents became progressively more and more like gateway drugs. I needed a new fix - bring on the little shoes, bring on the tiny dresses, bring on the adorable baby bags - bring all the cute teensy baby goodies! 

As if that wasn't enough estrogen jolting, I headed to prenatal yoga class to see 20ish women in varying states of belly growth and pregnancy. It really is fun to look at the less-far-along-gals and smirk "Ha! Yes, I thought that was a tummy too! Just you wait little princess, just you wait." I'm sure the knowing-superiority-trait is somewhere on the 'Sisterhood of Women' continuum. 

No comments: