Monday, July 23, 2012

Birds, Bears and Escape Plans

We had quite a fun and busy weekend! We fed the birds:
photo 
 We played with (stuffed) bears:
 photo 
We got a brand new life vest:

 photo 
We drove a boat:
 photo 
We golfed at a private home (even Mr. Jamisen, who mostly picked up and threw the balls, which was much more efficient than Mommy's wild swinging): photo 
We laughed a lot at or possibly with Daddy (video; must click through to blog):
   
We visited Mommy's office and tried to play in the fountain: photo 
We went to one park:
 photo 
And practiced our running skills:
 photo 
We went grocery shopping and I helped a lot!
 photo 
We planned our escape. Clearly, I am thwarted by no fault of my own. Once I grow a bit more, I shall prevail.
 Reach the Button 
We went to another park and drove tractors:
 Untitled 
 We tried to master the swing but really, the little girl next to us was way more fascinating. Yes, I am wearing a sweater in July. I don't know why you'd even point that out. We live in Washington where it rains 94% of the time. Duh.:
 Untitled 
After I played on the tractor and the swing, I had a great time exploring the Lynden Park which is basically like the Disneyland of parks (not that I know what Disneyland is, given that I've never seen TV):
 Untitled 
 I slept great all weekend! Mom and Dad seem pretty exhausted though. I really need to convince them to get on my nap schedule.

No comments: