Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. We're spending the day together, enjoying delights such as the 'Best Weekend Kale Salad' (my favorite salad in the entire world!), vegetarian lasagna, pumpkin shiitake risotto with pine nuts  homemade rolls, fake chick'n, mashed potatoes (sweet and regular), Worthington vegetarian dinner roast, stuffing with gravy and pear apple tartlet. We may very well be those Americans that eat so many calories today that it takes 45 miles to run it off (!!).
November Faiola Family 2012 
 I'm thankful for many things this year and though I reflect on them daily, it's still good to declare it publicly. I'm thankful for the dedicated, fun, service-oriented team at Bramble Berry, I'm thankful for a healthy baby boy, a baby in my tummy and a happy marriage to a kind, thoughtful man, I'm thankful for my close and extended family, our health, the place we live (Bellingham really is incredible) and the opportunity to spend a couple days with family, laughing, loving and reflecting. I hope you are able to do the same.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: