Friday, November 2, 2012

Kumquats and Pumpkins

Baby Number Two is officially a Kumquat. And obviously, from how much I am showing, my uterus in the size of a watermelon. Thank goodness Kumquat isn't crowded in there!

We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend. Oct 27 2012 
Jamisen picked out our family pumpkin. He made a valiant attempt to carry it himself. Oct 27 2012 
He seemed plenty fine with the horses but amazingly, I learned something knew about his Daddy. Chris is scared of horses (?!). Who knew?! Not I! Oct 27 2012 
This little Shetland Pony is more like it.
 Oct 27 2012 
 Jamisen also 'forehead bumped' (his baby way of kissing) the bunny rabbit. Oct 27 2012 
And, the sheep
. Oct 27 2012 
 He tried to 'forehead bump' the turkey but Chris was not having any of that! Jamisen loved the tractor too!
 Oct 27 2012 
This farm has an animal petty zoo in a trailer that can come to birthday parties. Here is their number for me to remember when Jamisen is 6 years old and we hire a petting zoo trailer for his birthday party. Oct 27 2012

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! I started showing with Ella way earlier than I did with Stasia as well. Had to let the secret out earlier than we had planned.

Anne-Marie said...

Yesterday, I blurted out at the gym that I was pregnant, not getting fat ....