Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bowling Balls. Watermelons. Giant Babies.

Lily Leah (current name) is already showing that she is an impatient little girl. She has fully dropped. I'll spare you the gory details but the baby check this week went very well, with the Doctor exclaiming, "Oh my God!" when he realized exactly where the baby's head was. And, it turns out the baby's head is basically fully out. With how uncomfortable I am, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I looked down and saw her dangling between my legs. No. Really. That's how ridiculously uncomfortable I am. Every time I sneeze, it's like a giant bowling ball crashing at full speed into my pelvic bones.

Untitled 
On the plus side, Chris has changed every diaper now for almost a month so he's winning for Best Husband of the Year - and the best Mother's Day Present ever. C'mon, a month without changing diapers? I know every toddler Mother in the world who would love that.

Untitled 
 Jamisen has found the hose and every single day, he wants to help wash the car. Hopefully he grows out of that by the time our water gets metered at our house.
 Untitled 
We went to the Farmer's Market this weekend while Chris did household errands (there are so many errands with a house compared to a condo!). It was extremely ungainly and uncomfortable to chase little bugaboo around the Farmer's Market but he had a great two hours. A bonus was that Auntie Cheriss came to visit as did Grandma Kelly and Grandpa Winston and Auntie Anamarie. It was so fun to see them all.
 My creation 
 We took an extremely uncomfortable family walk around the neighborhood today. Jamisen had a great time and even helped push the stroller up a very steep hill. I barely kept up with that little speed demon. Actually, that's a lie ... I didn't even come close to waddling as fast as the joint efforts of Chris-holding-Jamisen-pushing-a-stroller-uphill. Untitled 
Waterproof sheets are going onto the new mattress tomorrow, just in case. And in the meantime, I'll remain thankful for the many blessings in this household ... even if one is sticking firmly inside me for the time being.

No comments: