Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lily is a Star

It turns out, bringing a baby to a political event is like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Here she is with Congresswoman Suzan DelBene. She performed like a champ and even got her Mama extra time to talk to the Congresswoman. Good job Lily!


Lily has been to two political events now and has already met with our Mayor. Everyone that meets her falls in love with her very gentle spirit (ha! they haven't seen her when she hasn't been fed for an hour!)


Jamisen continues his path towards big brotherhood. He got into her clothes this week and we think he makes a lovely girl. He certainly has the eyelashes for it!


Here he is, reading his new Potty book to his sister. He was so funny explaining the plot to her.


He wanted her to sit by him this morning. It went ... okay.


Here he is trying to help her put her binky back in. Am I the only one that sees the look of terror in her eyes?

We're hoping that Jamisen does not start to exhibit this type of behavior with his little sister. Maybe if we left him alone with her? Eeek!

Lily and I have been at work almost full time this entire week. I'm not terribly efficient (breastfeeding every 2 hours will make one highly inefficient) but it's good to be back even though I'm wickedly sleep deprived. I need Bramble Berry like I need to breathe. I love the energy there and I love the job that I'm lucky enough to do. Check out the soap I made this week:


Can you believe I get paid to do that stuff?! Amazeballs! Lily also had her first photo shoot at Bramble Berry.

It turned out genius ... of course. I mean, babies + soap = perfection.





No comments: