Friday, July 3, 2015

The Great Kale Hunters

Oh our sweet, sweet little ones ... we love walking over to the old house and get our greens for green smoothies. Our kiddos love harvesting but they're not eating them as much lately - probably because I've decreased the sweetness and upped the greens. Duly noted, kids, duly noted.


Check out our little stud below - including his tattoos. He heard us talking about the finances with tattoos (and how expensive it is!) and clearly went the cheap route on his own. He told us that Lily did that to him. Alrighty then ... sure she did =)


We got our clothes back after the explosion and it was SO overwhelming. They all came boxed and individually tagged and individually wrapped in plastic.



After over 20 hours of organizing and de-plasticking, this is what the closet looks like. And I'm not done. I'm decluttering like you won't believe! If it doesn't bring me joy, I'm not keeping it!


I also got a chance to go to Alabama to speak at the Alabama Soap & Candle Conference. It was fantastically fun but a very quick trip. Like the last business trip, I zipped in and zipped out. I'm pretty sure I was on planes more than I was actually at the conference but it was worth it to get home to the family as fast as I could.

With the amazing weather, we've been loving lake time -and the kids are big fans of the boat. They're really good about wearing their life jackets which, I am so thankful for!



We've also been enjoying the backyard at the new house and Jamisen continues to insist on wearing his full fireman regalia, even in this heat. He's a stubborn one =)

No comments: