Wednesday, January 4, 2012

100% All Boy

Jamisen had a busy morning. First, he went for the lamp (can I pull it over on myself? I'd really like to try!). Then, he went for the uncovered light socket (can I get my fingers behind this plate? Can I pull out the socket protectors?). Finally, he went for the fan (can I stick my fingers in between the slats? What are those moving things?).


And that was just in the first five minutes of being up!

My only regret of the morning was that there was no camera around to record the light socket foray. Mother of the Year .... that's me. We also had additional fun this week with more dangerous explorations.

Playing with the wine collection:

photo

Exploring the toilet:


And my personal favorite, playing with cords while army crawling towards the stairs.



Jamisen has zero ideas about personal safety or the miracle that is gravity. And, we always do our best to catch him. No falls yet! Knock on wood ...

No comments: