Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm Eight Months Old

8 months old

And, clearly, I'm cute as a button.

What you can't see is my Daddy making funny hand motions for me to laugh at for this photo shoot:

8 months old

And because I have my Mom's energy levels, I can't sit still (why haven't you gotten me ear buds, an MP3 player and a subscription to Audible.com yet?!). Thus, squirmy little boy immediately upon this photo shoot losing the court jester (Daddy). Stimulus! I need something to focus on! Hmmmmm.... that looks like fun. Is that granite? I wonder how long it will take me to knock my new teeth out if I practice standing with the granite? Let's find out! Whhhhheeeeeeeee!  

8 Month Old Photo Shoot

2 comments:

Lisa McShane said...

The lighting and color in these photos is lovely. What camera do you use?

Anne-Marie said...

It is a Canon PowerShot SX200. Just a little point 'n' shoot. It's a couple years old now but it does the job =) Plus, it helps that the light was nice in our living room! =)