Sunday, December 23, 2012

Little Elfen Helper

This week, we had a little pint-sized elf visit the Bramble Berry warehouse to help spread Christmas cheer. It turns out that he accepted a little Christmas cheer first. Thank you Norman (our operations ninja) for the fantastic fishing game. Jamisen caught onto it quickly and I can see that we'll have hours of fun ahead, 'fishing'.
  Opening a gift from Norman 
 Jamisen's favorite part of visiting the office is always a toss-up between the giant 'Vanna White' wheel (seriously, we have a giant Wheel of Fortune wheel at work) and playing with my keyboard and my computer. He adores anything electronic or computer. Remotes, cell phones, computers ... he's all about it. Playing with Mama's Computer 
 Jamisen the Elf was not just at Bramble Berry to practice his typing skills; he was also there to help deliver some presents I picked up for a few of the team. While everyone at Bramble Berry gets cards stuffed with a little sumpin sumpin (wink wink), sometimes I just run across a gift that screams out a name and then says 'Buy me, buy me!' When that happens, I channel the extra spirit of Christmas and buy 'n' wrap. All I needed was the perfect delivery method: enter Jamisen the Elf. Jamisen the Christmas Elf 
 He got into the spirit pretty fast, and loved delivering the gifts. I think the big smiles and clapping helped. He is quite the little ham; he'll do most anything for praise. =) Here's to another super duper fun Holiday season at Bramble Berry. They're all better with a little Elf.  

No comments: