Thursday, December 6, 2012

We love bowl cuts!

Jamisen got a little scratch on his face at Hillcrest (his 2X, half day pre-pre school). You can see it right by his eye. It's healing well with no signs of infection. photo 
He loves his new 'kid sized' stool, though one might argue he's not quite using it in the traditional way that chairs are typically meant to be used.
 photo 
He is still having a major love affair with remote controls: photo 
Soon after that photo was taken, I took the remote away from him since eating the buttons off the remote control seemed to be possibly unhealthy and a bit excessive considering the remote was not ours. Man, oh man, temper tantrum meltdown! I did my patented 'Wander away and do something else and do not care and then, look like I'm having fun!' but it did take him a bit of time to regain his equilibrium. My belly is starting to show a lot at night, a little in the morning. I call it my 'food baby' at night. I'm refusing to wear my maternity pants yet so keep with the rubber bands in my normal jeans. I'm doing that for as long as I possibly can, which isn't much longer. photo 
 Daddy gave Jamisen a traditional bowl cut - do you love those bangs? How hilarious are they?! Untitled 
 Chris is on his way back from Detroit right now. I think he was in Ohio today though don't quote me. He was going to sign an agreement with a college to license their x-ray technology. It was a quick two day trip but involved 4 flights. He should land soon and be home to us by early tomorrow. Both Jamisen and I are excited. We both miss him dreadfully when he's gone though this time, he pre-recorded books on the iPad for Jamisen so he reads to Jamisen and I turn the pages. Jamisen really seemed to like that.

No comments: