Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Catching up on May


May has just flown by. So, I'm going backwards to catch you up on May. I spoke at the LEXI (like TED talks, for women) conference on how to manage fear and mitigate risks. Every time I say 'yes' to something like that, I'm left wondering why I overcommitted myself in the weeks leading up to the speaking engagement but the actual day was rewarding and interesting. The other speakers were great and I had a good time with a girlfriend that drove down to Seattle with me.


Mr Bugaboo and I have been cooking a lot together. This is him helping to make lacto-fermented ketchup!
 


He also has figured out a new use for the tractor - a Lily transportation vehicle!

 

Jamisen is fully potty trained and his favorite place to pee is the front of the house, in the rocks.

He also is showing some interesting signs of being an engineer! Look at that perfectly laid out tool set. He did that himself - and I see a lot of signs of his Daddy there. He also told me today that he doesn't like dirt ... so that's another thing he shares in common with Chris. =)

No comments: