Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bramble Bump's 2nd Baby Shower

Me with the host, Jody Bergsma and good friend Erin Baker.
I am so lucky to have an awesome group of girlfriends in Bellingham who got together and threw me a fantastic girly baby shower. I'm in a Mastermind Business Group with Jody and Erin and it was fun to work on something besides work with them!

I could have done an entire post on the yummy food at the shower. We even had a cupcake decorating station.
The food was insane - absolutely over the top delicious. In addition to the guests bringing treats, Jody had little mini crepe-y things brought in from a delicious local creperie (Magdalenas in Bellingham). The cupcake decorating station was, of course, my favorite place. The always-fabulous Erin Baker baked the cupcakes using only organic ingredients and love and they tasted delish!
Baby Shower 2011
Decorating in process
We had a onesie decorating station that made fast and creative friends of everyone at the party. And look at the haul of creative little onesies for our little Bramble Bump! The talent among the group was stunning.

Baby's first original painting by the talented Jody Bergsma.
Baby Shower 2011
Onesies! The "Happy Camper" one is mine =)

Amber from Bramble Berry Marketing made the advice book.
The final station was an Advice Station. I really wanted a chance to talk to everyone at the Shower and have a heart-to-heart to learn about everyone's advice but time was short and I was worried I'd forget the excellent advice from friends so I got everyone to write their best feedback for us down. I spent the next day reading the advice and was absolutely blown away by the wisdom and grace of my friends.
Baby Shower 2011
Baby Shower 2011 Baby's first piggybank! And look, my Mom is back from New Zealand!
Our baby Bramble Bump will be here in about 4ish weeks and we can't wait to meet him. Buoyed by the excellent fun and joy from the showers, he's going to be riding high on a lotta love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am blown away by the painted onesies! Wow! And I died when I saw the AB/CD onesie. SO funny!