Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day At Seabrook

Mother's Day Weekend

Oh what a difference adding a small child makes - our entire car was packed to the roof and onto the top with our family visit to Seabrook. My parents laughed and laughed now that the tables have been turned.

May 2011 Baby Time

Jamisen is quite happy no matter where he's at though I like to think he's a bit happier near water, just like his Mama.

Mother's Day 2011

You can't tell, but really, there is a tiny child in that stroller. He's good for about a mile in it and then he starts to cry and fuss. I imagine he's saying "Don't hem me in! I want to see everything! Pick me up so I have a better view!"

Mother's Day 2011

And, yes, he's quite happy now that he's been picked up and is in Daddy's arms.

Mother's Day 2011

We went on walks on the beach and I'd like to imagine that Jamisen loved the smell of the salt and the sound of the gulls.

Mother's Day 2011

Grandma and Grandpa even visited for one afternoon and it was fun to spend the day together as a family. I love creating memories at Seabrook (and, we hope you do too!).

No comments: