Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

July 4, 2011

I hope you have been enjoying the weekend as much as I have. Obviously, Jamisen is feeling rather patriotic about Independence Day.

10 weeks old

What a treat to have three days to spend with my much loved and adored family. Of course, they view it as spending time with Jamisen and me and Chris just happen to hanging around.

My creation

Jamisen took his very first boat road this weekend. He was all bundled in a lifejacket the entire time except for this one shot of him 'driving' the boat (I swear!). He was particularly excited by Grandpa's beard and the contrast it provides.

10 weeks old, fourth of july

We also went on a hike and it was fantastic! Grandpa and Grandpa really enjoyed the nature on the hike, bird watching and baby watching. The weather was absolutely stunning and perfect for the weekend too. We were so thankful to have sun every single day. You would think that would be normal for summer but not so much in Washington state. It's been 'June-uary' far too long! =)

July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July from my family to yours!

No comments: