Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jamisen Grows + Family Photos

Jamisen is starting to find his feet. It's quite cute - he gazes at them with wonder and fascination. I don't think he realizes they are his yet. The photos for this post, by the way, have nothing to do with this post. They are just pretty and I want an excuse to share them.

June 2011

He is starting to be able to go longer than 3 hours between feedings and will now sleep around 3 hours, 30 minutes up to 3 hours, 40 minutes (last night). It was glorious.

June 2011

Jamisen is also fully into his 3 month to 6 month old clothes and no longer fits into any newborn clothes. I never thought he would grow but he's over 11 pounds now. Our son grows! Yay!

June 2011

He is still on baby antacids but they don't help with his amazing spit up. He just spits up ... all the time but at least now he's a happy spitter.

June 2011

We were given two big helpings of hand-me-down clothes from my good friend, Jeff of 1-800-Got-Junk and Frogbox local fame and despite all the clothes Jamisen was given, I feel like he'd be naked if it weren't for their generosity. It doesn't help that he goes through 4 outfits per feeding sometimes.

June 2011

I'll often come home and find him completely naked, except for his diaper, with the Nanny shrugging her shoulders and saying, "He was just spitting up SO much!"

June 2011

No comments: