Monday, September 19, 2011

The Inevitable

Sept 2011 043 

Notice the diaper off to the left of this photo?

Chris: I think Jamisen will like playing out in the living room naked.
Me: Sounds great as long as you're watching him
Chris: It won't be a problem. I'm putting his changing station underneath him just in case.

Three minutes later, as I'm taking this photo

Me: Wow, he just peed a lot!
Chris: Yeah, it's all over him! But, on the bright side, we saved a diaper.
Me: Yup.

One minute later, as I'm downloading the cute photo to the computer on the other side of the room

Chris:  Look at how happy he is!
Me: Honey, he's making those sounds he makes right before he poops.
Chris: (silence)

I look over. Disbelief is clouding Chris's features.

Chris: Oh my God! He's sh**ing!!!
Chris: (panic in his voice)A little help here!
Me: (doubled over in laughter)

4 comments:

Donna Maria @ Indie Business said...

Oh yes, honey! It finally happened to you! Once when I was newly dressed and all ready to go, Brooks (who had gorgeous thighs!!) shot a wad about 2 feet. I'm serious. So gross, I know. It got all over me. The best part? The nanny caught it on video.

I'm saving it for the wedding reception. Will that be awesome or what?

You may be ahead of me on Fitocracy, but dam*it, you cannot top top my baby sh*t story.

ROFLMAO!!

Unknown said...

Something about fresh air just seems to bring on the natural reflexes! But you still saved a diaper!! :)

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness, Donna Maria, that is HILARIOUS! I can't believe you got it on video. That is going to be priceless at some point in the future. =)

Anne-Marie said...

PS - Debbie, you're so right. Anything to save a $.45 diaper...