Friday, September 23, 2011

Talking, Laughing and Loving Our Boy

Talking to Daddy (and really, he was talking - lots of oohs, gahs and uuuughs):

IMG_6883


Jamisen LOVES his stroller time. I think it's because I was walking with him when he was just 1 week old and I lost almost all my baby weight walking and jogging him around in a stroller.

Sept 2011 042


We can't believe how much Jamisen has grown. The Baby Bjorn is one way that we can clearly see his growth. Remember when his head didn't even come close to coming out of the top of the carrier?

Sept 2011 025


He still is loving his baby tummy time gym:

Sept 2011


Chris gets the biggest smiles from Jamisen (though he laughs the hardest at me - usually when I am doing Pilates in front of him. He thinks it's the funniest thing in the world. I guess I should be glad I don't have a mirror to see how funny I really look!)

Sept 2011


As always, our Main Man is forever delighting us and amazing us with how adorable, funny and fun he is.

No comments: