Sunday, April 14, 2013

Must Learn to Share

Untitled

 I'm getting to the point in this pregnancy that I'm tired of being tired and ready to meet this little girl. Then, I remind myself that I felt this way with Jamisen and the second he was out, I was like, "Wow, my body had been doing a lot of work, feeding and changing this baby. I should have left him in there for longer!"
Untitled
Baby's First Snow!
  I'm not sleeping great. We have the mountain of pillows again. And pregnancy induced acid reflux is back and here to stay. Yay! The c-section has been scheduled and now it's just a countdown to the day.
Untitled
 But first, we have to move! We move next weekend and yes, that is indeed what every 8 month pregnant woman wishes to do in her last trimester - move and then throw a housewarming party/"sprinkle" (a "sprinkle" is what you do when it's not a baby shower because the word on the street is that baby showers for a second child are gauche). For those of you keeping track, it's May 4 and if you have this blog URL, you're invited. =)
Untitled
 
 Jamisen had a play date yesterday with little Ruby. There are no photos from the play date because I don't wish to commemorate it in any way, shape or form. The child (OUR child!) was a terror. He was awful for a full 90 minutes. He refused to share one single toy and kept grabbing all the toys. I swear I saw him pinch her at one point when she was playing with his hammer at his work bench. Chris and I were SO mortified. And, when they mercifully left for an "appointment", we were both exhausted (and embarrassed) beyond belief.

IMG_8165
 
 I know what skill we'll be working on in our house ... sharing!

No comments: