Friday, January 28, 2011

First Order of Diapers!

I just ordered our first order of diapers from Diapers.com. One of the baby magazines I read said to buy diapers every time you go to the store so that you won't feel so overwhelmed when it's actually 'Go Time!' But, I'm worried that the baby won't like some of the diapers - or they won't work well - so I'm using this opportunity to 'sample' lots of different diapers. Plus, Diapers.com has this 30% credit program for the next 3 months - so they credit back 30% of our purchases for the next 3 months - and a 30% discount + free shipping was too much of a deal to pass up.


It's my hope that at 10 diapers per day to have the first 60 days worth of diapers, from different brands, ordered and here, stocked in the nursery by the time little Jameson/Caron/Alexander arrives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Incredible deal. I tried the generic diapers for a while but after a while saw the value in the brand names. I'm just not totally sure 10 diapers per day will be enough, but you'll be well stocked for a while at least!

My friend swore by diapers.com, too. I'm sure you'll love the convenience!

Anne-Marie said...

Tell me about it - a great value - and with a 30% 'cash back' deal, I have 'cash' to spend with them for the next one.

Two of our experienced-parent friends swear by Pampers and say that it was worth it because Costco diapers didn't hold as well. Also, I heard 7th Generation also wasn't great but I'm going to try a small pack of that too.