Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bridal Shower

Big thanks to Amy and Doris for hosting our Big Fat Greek Bridal Shower, complete with breaking plates, all Greek food and an amazing keepsake book.

Here are some fun photos from the bridal shower.

My beautiful sister in law, Keylena, six months pregnant and my dear Mother in Law Kelly arriving at the shower. Doesn't Keylena look like a super model? I sure hope I look this good pregnant.

Rachel and Christin, looking gorgeous as always.

Keylena, Kelly and my dear mother Wenche, who drove all the way from Olympia to join us.
Quite the food spread - four kinds of dips, multiple phyllo encrusted little gems of food, and over a pound of feta. That's right, literally a pound of feta. The best food spread at any party - truly epic. Again, big thanks for Amy and Doris for the amazing spread.

Angelic Angie and Sarah.

Next post will be all about the breaking of the plates!

No comments: