Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More shower photos

Thank you to my dear Mother for taking these. She has quite an eye for photos!


My beautiful friend Christin and me. Christin has been leaving me encouraging messages the last two weeks, to talk me down from the freak-out "Oh. My. Goodness. I am getting married. Soon!" moments that I've been prone to lately. Gotta love that patience in a friend.



The amazing gifts - including all the buttercreme yellow placemats and napkins I registered for, the bridal shower announcement mounted in a shadow box (thanks Mom!), $120 in CHEESE gift certificates (love those book club girls), knives (real knives! We didn't have any yet, just $3 paring knives for everything), gorgeous dishes (antipasti tray and pitcher and wine glasses) and a lovely cotton nightie to wear in Mexico. I love 'em all. Haven't written thank you notes yet, but I will, I promise.


Joyous Greek Dancing!



More joyous Greek dancing to get our limbs working and blood pumping.


The ignominious plate-dropping-close-to-toe incident. Notice the blue plate is no where near the sheet and instead is on Amy's concrete driveway. Somewhere, some Angel is lecturing God that He should have given me slightly better sport skills than the negative 100% that I current posses. It is only through divine intervention that I have all ten of my toes right now.


The finished final beautiful mosaic mirror. It will weigh 45 pounds with the grout and glue on and I expect Chris will have to reinforce the wall to ensure it doesn't peel away under the weight. I can't wait to have it up on our wall.

2 comments:

Christine Tremoulet said...

How awesome is that?!? I love, love, love the mirror!

Can I run off to the wedding location and meet you there to take photos? No? A bit too late? Ok, how about we split a plane ticket to Seattle and I come up there and do some post-wedding shots? Just think of all the fabulous locations we could visit! (I'm actually not kidding. I would totally do it.)

Lisa McShane said...

I love all the photos! You'll have such a great time in Mexico.