Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bump Report - 2 Weeks to Go

 


With just 14 or so days to go until we meet our little Bramble Bump, he is growing like a champ. Our last ultrasound showed him at 5 pounds, 6 ounces and that was 10 days ago! He should be over 6 pounds now. My waist is currently 41" around and I've gained 26 pounds for the pregnancy (thus far - we still have a little bit to go!).

I'm still soaping every day and happily working more than full time (which is easy because I love my job!). In the above photo, I'm whipping up a batch of our Liquid Castile Soap Base to test out fragrance clarity (for future reference, Lavender 40/42, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Energy all stay clear but you do need to heat the Lavender to clarify it). I'm still working out regularly but have been reduced to prenatal yoga, pilates and walking. But, I am thankful to have mobility and am relishing our last few weeks before life changes (and hopefully improves) forever.

Take a look back at some other fun baby bump posts. It's fun for me to look back and scary to see my rapid growth: It's a Boy!, 6 1/2 Month Bump, 7 1/2 Month Bump, Baby Shower 1, Baby Shower 2

No comments: