Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Last Project

Label Prototypes



The last of my major projects before baby is finished and delivered! YAY! About 5 weeks ago, the awesome local grocery store chain, Haggen, came to Bramble Berry and asked us to conceptualize and produce a local line of soaps, lotions and liquid soaps for their 5 Whatcom County local stores. And of course, we said 'Yes!'

Testing colors for sign

This is the stain we ended up with
The actual product and production wasn't as much of an issue as the full graphic design package that the custom line required. Thankfully, we have a talented in-house designer who works well under deadlines and pressure. She created a beautiful label package as well as a custom display for the product.

First prototype!

Since we have a full CNC machine at ELF Industrial (our soap mold company), Norman (our incredibly efficient superman of a COO) commandeered it for about a week while he was cutting these beauties. But we think they turned out great so it was worth the short hijacking.

Prepping the order
Amber and I delivered the first two stores together. When she realized that I was virtually useless for doing anything besides smiling and chatting up the receiving employees, she quickly fired me from delivering product and took another employee for the rest of the drops.

Standing proudly at the Haggen store
This is the Fairhaven store display. It's not near the bath and body products but is instead in a very prominent walk by location near the cafe. We shall see if it's a good location for bath and body products or not. I'm guessing not but I can hope!

Almost as large as I am!

A close up of how cute everything looks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I am so in awe of how you just got that whole thing done and it looks incredible! The labels are gorgeous and the display is really impressive. It reminds me of that comedian who says, "Get 'er done!" lol!