Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Definition of Nesting

I think we like to buy in bulk!

I woke up at 7:15 this morning and immediately started in on my list of baby-to-dos. First up was figuring out the breast pump; I'll spare you the gory details but there was a lot of sterilizing. Next up was tackling the bathroom. There is nothing actually wrong with our bathroom and it's perfectly functional but it needed a makeover.

Think I bought enough organizers?
It was fun to go buy out entire shelves at Target. Though, it didn't quite make up for being at Target on a Sunday afternoon. That place was packed! I was so happy to get home even though it meant that I had a crazy pile of stuff to try and organize. Also, hidden under there is an expensive huge pack of 'soft' toilet paper. I splurged because one of my 'New Mommy' books said I needed to have lots of soft toilet paper on hand. They didn't specify what 'lots' was, nor how long I would need it for so I went safe and bought the largest pack of 'Angelcare' I could find.

The LabelMaker is my new BFF
But, it's all organized and labeled and beautiful! I also have far too much stuff. It's a side effect of my job - constantly trying new things means a lot of half-empty bottles of product everywhere.

Perfectly organized
See the labels? Again, the new labelmaker and I partner up for another fantastic experience - sort of like peanut butter and chocolate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, man. You're going to start laboring very very very soon! This is the insane behavior of a pre-laboring woman! :) !!!