Monday, April 18, 2011

The Countdown is On!

Jamisen wants out!
We had our fetal stress test today. Baby was fantastic! They were quite happy with his movement and heart rate and I exhaled a little bigger than usual when the doc said, "See these little lines? This is a sign that we look for to ensure that there is normal neurological functioning. And see this line? This shows that he's getting plenty of oxygen." The closer the time gets to meeting our little one, the more paranoid about his healthy and safety I get. I'm hoping this is normal.

All rolled up!
Our custom changing pads are here and they are more beautiful than I expected. They're so bright 'n' cheery AND they are large enough to contain the most aggressive blowout. Plus, they're washable. Chris is laughing at me for having them made but when it comes to this new adventure, you can't be prepared enough. =)

Happy colors!

No comments: