Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Birthday dinner!


My dear hubby took me into town last night for our birthday dinner and it was glorious! We had spicy mushrooms (me) and Chris had very super yummy chicken quesidillas. He got me a beautiful gold (plated?) Movado watch that I love and is looking very good with my now-tan.
And my beautiful, ethical husband is currently up at the front desk telling them that they missed billing us $300 in food charges (room service and a very pricey dinner). I suspect that they will correct that error immediately! I told you the food was expensive here (sigh).
We leave for the airport in a few hours and then our plane arrives at 1 a.m. on Thursday morning so I'll see Bramble Berry Thursday afternoon and BBF Board members, Thursday evening for dinner. =)
Hugs and kisses to you all and I can't wait to see you all! Norman, we have a very wonderful bottle of tequila for you for holding down the fort. We bought it with our new-found tequila tasting knowledge...
=) Anne-Marie and Chris Renoud

2 comments:

Amber said...

Are the smoothies really $25?
(like in the sign in the back ground)

Anne-Marie said...

That was pesos - so the smoothies in Playa del Carmen were $2.50.

The smoothies at our resort were $22USD though. Chips and salsa at our resort were $13USD.

I think I may have lost weight in the last week! =)