Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Romantic dinner on the beach in gale force winds ....



Our romantic dinner on the beach complete with a bottle of Dom, was beautiful and gorgeous. And, had gale force winds.


I tried to light the sparklers that the beach club in Isla Mujeres had gotten for me when they heard about our tragic "no sparklers on planes" setback and it was too windy to light them.


I finally got one lit back at at our villa and it stayed lit for about 10 seconds, long enough for Chris to snap a photo and that was about it! I guess we'll just have to light the 60 sparklers that I got for the wedding sometime back in Bellingham this summer.
We have a massage scheduled for tonight at 5, the last of our Honeymoon package and then it's off to the airport tomorrow at 5 p.m. We don't land until almost 1 a.m. so Bramble Berry, though I miss you all dreadfully and I am insane and stir crazy right now, I won't be in until noonish at the earliest.
Loves and hugs!
Anne-Marie and Chris Renoued