Saturday, May 5, 2007

Things you don't want to hear your husband tell you

This morning at breakfast, Chris turned to me lovingly and said... No, before the payoff, picture the scene - a beautiful sea in front of us, wind blowing the table clothes, eating outside, gorgeous weather and your new bride in front of you. Things can come to mind to say are things like "Darling, I am so happy. You have made me the most satisfied man in the world by marrying me." Or "Darling, your hair is blowing so attractively in the wind. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met" or ... really, the possibilities are endless.

You definitely do not expect to hear:

"Wow, you're like a little hamster on a wheel. I can see you slowly going crazy, running running running in circles. We need to get you around some people or activities, stat!"

And off my nuevo espousa goes to the front desk to double and triple book our activities for the rest of the trip. We are going scuba diving to the Cenotes, caves, on Monday with a private divemaster and he's dragging me into town right now and has changed the horseback riding to tomorrow so we can do two major activities tomorow.

I just love that man of mine. He is perfectly happy to sun himself in the pool (see above) but intead, is booking even more activities than I had done to keep me sane and happy. How lucky am I???

No comments: