Friday, May 4, 2007

Everywhere we go, soap!

Pictures to be uploaded later, probably around 7ish Mexico time. My dear hubby is refusing to let me have the transfer cable right now because he knows I'll be here all day ("Just one more picture honey. Then, we can leave to tequila tasting. Oh wait, did I say one. I meant two. Or maybe three. Just another few minutes. Darling.") The lack of camera battery is also hurting my ability to post photos which is why you don't have photos of the hideous pants from yesterday.

When we arrived at our lucious spa resort in the middle of nowhere (no cell phone coverage), our little butler boy (who is absolutely adorable, by the way) brought us to our beautiful little bungalow in the middle of nowhere. He opened up a very rustic, authentic looking rucksack and you'll never guess what he brought out! Soap and more soap!

One of their beautiful little finishing touches here is hand made soap that they make at the resort. I was so thrilled that I literally slipped and practically fell on the marble floor because I was running so fast to see, touch and smell the soap.

I used the Lemongrass one in our outdoor shower this morning. It was amazing. I desperately want the recipe. I've tried explaining to our adorable butler boy that I'm a soap queen and simply must have the el secreto recipe but so far, no recipe has been forthcoming. I'm not giving up though. I'm going to send him a signed copy of our soapmaking DVD and maybe that will loosen some lips!

No comments: